We are looking for an ENTRY-LEVEL Payroll Accountant
to assist in all activities regarding employee compensation. The ideal candidate will have a great understanding of confidentiality. You will be experienced in entering data with attention to detail and will have good math skills to make the necessary calculations. The ideal candidate will be a very polished professional with good communication abilities. The goal is to carry out all payroll procedures with speed and accuracy.
If you're ready to kick 2020 with a new full-time opportunity - click to apply! Or send your resume to Mallory at Mallory.Littleton@RandstadUSA.com
location: Haddonfield, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $37,000 - 43,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees
- Update paper and electronic payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates, employee status changes etc.
- Deal with payroll related questions and concerns from employees and upper management
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll
- Prepare and submit reports with payroll information to supervisor
- 0-1 years experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of relevant software
- Strong math and numerical skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving
skills: Payroll - 50 - 500, Payroll - 500+, $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.