An innovating San Francisco skincare company is seeking a full-cycle AP Accountant to join the team. The AP Accountant will manage high volume full-cycle AP workflow, reimbursement, expense, journal entries, annual audit and vendor management. AP Accountants with Expensify, Bill.com, QuickBooks and NetSuite experienced are highly encouraged to apply. Bachelors degree with 2+ years of accounting experience required.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The AP Accountant responsibilities:
- Manage high volume full-cycle AP workflow
- Approve all out of pocket expense reimbursements via Expensify and categorize monthly corporate credit card spending
- Ensure consistent expense categorization by maintaining a master tracker of all vendors, GL categories, and business owners/approvers
- Maintain corporate expense policies and facilitate monthly training sessions for new hires.
- Prepare and issue annual 1099s
- Serve as a liaison on all AP inquiries and communications between non-accounting personnel including invoice approval reimbursement policies, etc.
- Assist with month close duties including journal entries and reconciliation
- Assist in annual audit
- Other role-related duties as assigned
AP Accountant Required skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 2+ years of accounting experience with an emphasis on full-cycle Accounts Payable
- Strong attention to detail and highly accurate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with Bill.com, Expensify, Quickbooks Online, NetSuite
- Interest in pursuing CPA
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Accounts Payable, Accruals, Analysis, AP, Month-End Close, High Volume, Matching, A/P Processing, Coding/Batching, 1099s, A/P Review, Establish Payment Terms, Payment Schedule/Cash Management/Aging
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.