Randstad Professionals is currently searching for an (Anti-Money Laundering) AML Operational Risk Consultant
for a large financial instifution here in Richmond, VA!
Do you have experience within AML or Fraud? This might be the opportunity for you!
Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate review and consideration.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- The execution of the best-in-class enhanced due diligence (EDD) client on boarding processes
- Performing customer relationship reviews as part of the ongoing due diligence process (ODD)
- Analyzing customer account transactional activity
- Performing monthly and annual reconciliations of high risk customers including PEPs, Money Service Businesses, Gaming and Casino customers, Foreign Financial Institutions, and others
- High Risk Customer alert review and dispositioning processes
- Politically Exposed Person (PEP) referral and determination process
- Conducting customer list screening and public source research and analyzing and decisioning results
- Understanding complex investment/asset holding structures for the purpose of identifying ownership and control
- Conducting enhanced due diligence reviews of the Firm's highest risk customers, to include Enterprise Customer Risk Rated 5 (ECRR) - 'Very High Risk' customers, PEPs, and other risk types
- Reviews of internal customer account documentation, external supporting documentation, and third party vendor informational sources
- Compose detailed written qualitative risk summaries making sound and supported recommendations for risk mitigation for the Firm's high and highest risk customer population at onboarding and periodically throughout the life cycle of the customer
- Function as a subject matter expert on various high risk customer processes along with AML and Financial Crimes related policy and procedures; providing expert level guidance to partners across the various businesses
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
skills: Fraud Investigation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.