Downtown based fintech start-up are looking for a high performing and energetic collections professional to join their expanding team.
The Collections Specialist will be an integral part of the collections team, and be responsible for managing and coordinating the collection of delinquent payments.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Coordinate with and assist sales team in obtaining payments.
- Communicate with clients in a timely and orderly fashion by sending out notices.
- Manage network of repo agents.
- Liquidate vehicles upon completion of repossession.
- Review accounts that have been referred for repossession and legal actions against debtors.
- Assist subordinates with collection activities in difficult cases and recommend collection techniques.
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Enforce compliance with Collection Standard of Conduct policies.
- Fluency in Mandarin is required.
- Previous work in collections, preferably in within a start-up environment.
- Outstanding customer, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork yet able to work independently.
skills: Credit & Collections, Mandarin
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.