SOP Tech Writer
Our client, a Fortune50 financial services company is looking to hire two Technical Writers (that specializes in SOPs) for their offices in Denver, CO. This will be a 9 month contract assignment.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
Conduct Management Business Excellence Operations Support is looking to hire Business Support Consultants to help with procedural documentation. These positions will help complete the transition of current state procedural documentation into new templates. You will be required to work and partner with different groups across Conduct Management to understand and analyze expected change and ensure future state documentation fully captures the required revisions.
The following skills/experience will help make a candidate successful:
- Analysis skills-understand updates and apply those against future state expectations to capture necessary revisions
- Procedural writing-ability to write in clear and concise manner that allows end users to follow and complete their work
- Strong collaborative skills-understand impacts of changes through strong partnerships with other business groups and consult/provide feedback for how to align those changes into their future state business processes/procedures/policies
Additional skills needed:
- Strong Microsoft Word skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to copy information over accurately across different software programs
If this sounds like you and you have at least 3 years of procedural writing experience, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.