Our client is a global commercial real estate and investment strategy firm in the Chicagoland area who is looking for a Financial Analyst in the near Western suburbs. This role has increased visibility and client interaction and will join a high performance team. Strong analytical skills required!
location: Westmont, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Provide analytical support for cross-functional teams and transform behaviors and techniques
- Support cost-savings and process improvement initiatives
- Perform complex data analysis using Six Sigma and other statistical tools to forecast/trend.
- Perform variation analysis
- Financial modeling, analysis and compilation of quantitative data
- Complete and support regular and ad-hoc reporting including informal and formal internal and client-ready documents, reports, graphs, charts and presentations.
- Collaborate with team to develop efficient reporting strategies including automation and simplification of reporting processes while preserving data integrity
- Provide financial support for functional Platform areas, such as Marketing, Sourcing, Sales, and other groups, including submitting journal entries for month-end close
- Lead forecasting and budgeting efforts for the various Platform areas, as well as managing monthly financial reporting and articulating results to leaders
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis and support on an as needed basis
- Participate in the development and distribution of best practices, process documentation, and user support materials for data management tools.
- Use team SharePoint site for data collection, reporting and communication.
- Demonstrate high level of customer service with client contacts and internal team.
- Experience in Software Tools: MS office + strong Excel skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage time effectively
- Establish priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years' related experience
- Strong financial/analytical and organization skills
Interested in learning more? Please reach out to Bridget Janso at email@example.com for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.