Global Corporate Client is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their growing team.
This is a full time permanent position that is inclusive of a competitive salary, bonus and benefits structure.
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform operating intercompany reconciliations/settlements and drive continuous improvements over the intercompany reconciliation and settlement process.
- Prepare and post journal entries for all designated entities, while ensuring adequate supporting documentation is provided
- Assist with various aspects of the monthly and quarterly close process and other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Perform allocations of G&A expenses across the various international entities.
- Act as primary back-up to the Financial Accounting system administrator providing daily operational support for business users.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years experience in accounting
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS Accounting Standards.
- Strong knowledge of SAP General Ledger Accounting system is preferred
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel skills is preferred
skills: Excel, GAAP, IFRS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.