Are you a Cash Applications guru based out of San Diego who is interested in working for a Fortune 25 organization on a contract basis? If you are, I have the opportunity for you! My client is seeking a Cash Applications Specialist to join their growing accounting department.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
- Basic bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Posting of cash receipts, expenses, or other transactions to journals or ledgers and verifies accuracy.
- Review of invoices, bills, vouchers, or other documents for corrections before entering into records.
- 1 to 5 years of experience.
- Excel Cash Applications
- Great Plains experience preferred, but not required.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit resumes directly to email@example.com or apply directly to this posting.
skills: Cash Applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.