Financial Reporting Analytics
We're looking for a Financial Reporting Analytics in Ashburn, VA to conduct analysis on financial trends and anomalies, interpret data, and identify leading indicator analytics.
location: Ashburn, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $36 - 43 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
JOB DUTIES: Conduct analysis on financial trends and anomalies, Interpret data and identify leading indicator analytics. Work with the Product Enablement Managers and Program Managers to identify root causes, and opportunities for improvement. Develop pro forma financial models. Develop financial and KPI reporting at the product level for the Small and Medium Business Segments. Also develop, track, and maintain Capital Budget and forecast. Develop, track, and maintain Expense Budget and forecast.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience in financial analytics & modelling
- Experience in Capital Planning
- Experience in Budget development and tracking
- Experience in Revenue Reporting
- Thorough knowledge of financial statements
- Expert Excel skills
- Organized, detailed and excellent problem solver
- Willingness to work in a team environment, and in a proactive manner
- Ability to reconcile and analyze accounts Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to multi-task, document clearly and efficiently, and is comfortable working in a fast pace environment.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Prior experience with Verizon Revenue Reporting Systems and Global Product Hierarchy
- Experience in reporting tools such as Tableau, JIRA, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Master's Degree preferred
- This position is standard 9-5, M-F
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.