Publicly traded Technology company in the East Bay is seeking a Sr. Accounting Manager to oversee daily accounting and month end close and help build out international accounting operations. Great opportunity for growth within a successful global organization.
location: Hayward, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Preparing journal entries, account reconciliations and global consolidation
- Oversee general accounting processes, policies, and procedures
- Supervise multiple accounting staff
- Manage Month-end Close process
- Provide timely and accurate financial reports and schedules
- Improve and implement financial controls
- Assist auditors with gathering and providing information and documents as needed
- Assist in forecast and budget preparation
- Identify risk and improvement opportunities
- Partner with Company's Operations and Business Teams
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 10+ yrs. of general accounting experience
- Public accounting experience required
- 4+ years experience in a global public company
- SAP and Excel experience or knowledge preferred
For immediate & confidential consideration, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.