Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support 2-3 Directors on a rotational basis. As part of the Admin Coverage program, this EA would roll on and off short term coverage and backfill assignments across the company, with supervision and management of coverage assignments from the Admin Coverage team. This Coverage EA would also potentially assist with logistics and planning for the team, including document and presentation editing, room reservations, updating program materials, etc.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Possibility to organize space planning and support events
- General office duties as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years of experience providing administrative support to 2 or more executives
- 4+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 2 or more executives
- 4+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for 2 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Concur
- Experience with light copy editing
- PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.