Randstad Professionals Have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the University area of Charlotte, NC. Primary components required to achieve project success:
- Utilize Data Fabric as the data source for journals, balances, P&L for Impact
- Create a new Oracle G/L file which will co-exist with GPS Oracle G/L file
- More than 10 years' experience participating in cross-functional project teams using a business consulting approach, with a track record of coordinating high complexity technology-related projects in the financial services industry
- Experience documenting and coordinating project work stream efforts across multiple teams and business functions, capturing and documentation of meeting agendas and minutes, participating in EPM documentation processes and approvals, managing stakeholder meetings and participants
- Knowledge of Investment Banking Operations, Capital Markets, and related technology
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50.04 - 68.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Lead multiple cross-functional Workstreams and assist the Lead Project Manager across the project lifecycle within multiple work streams and departments within a WFS business segment
- Assist in the execution of end to-end project management using the Enterprise Project Methodology, demonstrating ownership of all key deliverables
- Create and deliver presentations to the Project Manager on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Manage areas of change
qualifications: Click To Apply
skills: Project Management, Investments, Investor Relations, Project Accounting, Project Cost, Bank Investments, Project Management & Methodologies, Agile, Lean, PMI, Project Management Methodologies and Frame...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.