Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Program Manager with a Large Financial Institution in uptown Charlotte, NC Required:
- Strong communicator, will be communicating with the team and stakeholders,
- Experience managing teams and programs.
- SME expertise flexible
Address requirements arising from the final Margin and Capital Requirements regulations. These rules encompasses our businesses transacting non-centrally cleared swaps and security-based swaps, except physically settled FX swaps/forwards across multiple jurisdictions. Major impact areas include:
1) Onboarding and client documentation
2) Initial Margin model creation and implementation, and front office tools
3) Enhancements to our collateral management system and processes
4) Impacts to funding and liquidity
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $60.04 - 68.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Lead cross-functional project teams, managing all project lifecycle activities associated with projects that are across multiple departments within a WFS business segment and medium risk, scope and complexity
- Execute end to-end project management using the Enterprise Project Methodology, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end
- Manage matrixed project teams across the organization, including Technology, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Finance and other impacted partners
- Drive delivery of all project deliverables including business case, requirements, project planning, testing, implementation, and closing
- Create and deliver presentations to mid-senior level management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Manage areas of change. Document internal & external impacts, and a plan for implementation & readiness.
- Identify, analyze and manage risks, issues and interdependencies, escalating as necessary and ensure project tasks are completed according to established timelines
- Manage project budgets/forecasting, schedules, and staffing to ensure optimal business results.
- Own all project management functions (including stakeholder management and testing coordination) in order to implement the solutions for our clients impacted by the Uncleared Margin rule.
- The resource will work to coordinate across each impacted functional area, complete all project deliverables and facilitate communication with the associated technology teams/apps/partners who support our collateral business.
- RAMP documentation in EPM: Change Request/ Change Request Log, Risk Log, Issue Log, Go/No-Go, Signoff, Project close out
- AIM, critical deliveries updates, BDE sharepoint updates
- Maintain task list/project plan.
- Maintain weekly working group status deck, ops and program steerco materials.
- Host daily testing calls for UAT, coordinating testing with upstream and downstream.
- Distribute metrics and testing status communications.
- Post implementation communication, remediation coordination
Click To Apply
skills: Project Management, Project Management Professional, Project Management & Methodologies, PMI, Project Management Skills and Tools, Project Management Methodologies and Frame...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.