job summary: Data Validation Finance Analyst Overview
Seeking a candidate who can easily understand end-to-end data processes and flows to support end-to-end master and transactional data validation analysis!
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 3 Years
- Master user in EXCEL / Data Manipulation
- Analytic / Critical Thinking / Problem Solving Skills
- Understand SAP Retail / Materials Management Module
- Large-scale Data Validation Experience
- Quick Learner
- Management of multiple tasks / execution driven
- Finance Acumen (P&L, Accounting, Controls, Reconciliation)
- Communication of progress/results/key themes
- Retail experience (Supply Chain/Finance)
- SAP Master Data knowledge
- Defect management
- Can easily understand end-to-end data processes and flows to support end-to-end master and transactional data validation analysis.
- Able to manipulate large volumes of data to find exceptions and understand common themes across exception population. Is a self-starter with strong sense of curiosity to understand data trends and issues.
- Partners with business subject matter experts including accounting, product, and technical resources, to perform root-cause analyses of issues/themes identified.
- Quantify and perform necessary mass corrections of data, transactional and master, to improve overall data quality.
- Performs ongoing data quality monitoring to ensure timely identification and correction of newly surfaced issues.
- Establishes and tracks ongoing data quality metrics and progress reports.
- Partners with business teams to identify and implement ongoing monitoring routines that support data quality control within solution and across solution data integrations.
skills: SAP, Fund Accounting, Operations - Retail
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.