Randstad Professionals is seeking an Accounts Receivable Manager for a hyper-growth start-up expanding it's accounting and finance team here in their Charlotte headquarters. This role will work closely with senior leaders in the finance and accounting department with a high level of exposure across business lines. The role offers competitive compensation, benefits, a great team culture, and a great opportunity to learn and grow with a rapidly expanding organization. A great opportunity for someone with a few years of AR experience looking to take the next step in their career.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Oversee the entire process related to all transactions impacting accounting receivable
- Manage daily accounts receivable related transactions end-to-end
- Ensure timely and accurate application of customer payments.
- Identify opportunities for improvement by utilizing system tools, solutions, and or processes to improve service levels
- Process customer payments, process credit card charges, process customer credits, and any other accounts receivable data entry as needed and required.
- Bachelors in Accounting or similar field
- 3+ years of related Accounts Receivable experience
- Experience in a leadership position preferred
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to communicate with employees at different levels throughout the organization
- Experience presenting reports to senior leaders preferred
Qualified and interested candidates should apply directly or contact Dan Higgins with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation.
skills: Accounts Receivable, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.