Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time manufacturing client with their search for a Fixed Asset Accountant located in the Charlotte, NC area. Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and looking to hire quickly!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Track Capital Projects
- Assist with audit requests related to Fixed Assets
- Compare actual costs to budget
- Report any projects that go over budget
- Analyze project invoices
- Support Global accounting peers with month-end close through analysis of general ledger
- Reconcile costs on project system to G/L
- Analyze depreciation expense & gain/loss on PP&E sales
- Prepare month-end & year-end F/A reports, analyses, and roll-forwards
- Run tax depreciation reports for tax preparers
- Run fixed asset reports for property tax preparer
- Work with Controller to review and analyze financial reporting.
3+ years of experience in Accounting related role
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from accredited university
Experience with large ERP Systems
Strong Excel literacy
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly or reach out to
email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Fixed Assets
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.