Randstad Professionals is working with our client, a major financial services firm, on a entry level Junior Payroll Analyst role. This 12 month position is a great entry level opportunity for a recent college graduate with a degree in accounting and some basic accounting experience or internships.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Perform general payroll calculations
- Accounts for the appropriate taxes, holidays, illness, etc.
- Prepares tax reports incluidng: Tax Inspection, Pension Fund, and Social Insurance Fund
- Daily payroll activities and T3 support for the US, Canada, Cayman and Brazil as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 0-1 Years of Experience in Accounting functions- either in a professional setting or internship role within college.
skills: Payroll Processing, Data Processor, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.