Procurement Sourcing Specialist
Randstad Professionals is working with our client, a major financial institution on a Procurement Sourcing Specialist role located in Rhode Island. Our client is searching for a procurement specialist who focuses on indirect sourcing and some contract writing and red-lining experience. Experience with Ariba, Oracle, or SAP preferred.
location: North Providence, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Primary focus is to align with the business lines in a way that generates positive impact to them achieving their business goals, while optimizing value to the overall organization. Strong expertise in Digital Marketing would be welcome.
- Contribution to comprehensive commodity and sourcing strategies for strategic/complex negotiations. Ability to negotiate, including red-lining, all types of corporate transactions contracting including Agile contracting framework.
- Creating and developing strong working relationships with key internal and external partners up to Executive levels to play a role in strategic projects that support the commodity
- Collaboration and Leading cross-functional teams to execute sourcing initiatives including the competitive bidding process and contract negotiations
- Maintaining close relations with the industry supply base and industry experts with the objective to develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Utilizing analytical thinking and tools to identify new benefits generation; prioritizing projects to ensure demonstrated impact to the business
Experience and Skills:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in sourcing and contract negotiation, preferable in highly regulated industry (Financial Services preferred), including managed services contracts, cloud services and SaaS deals.
- Experience in sourcing engagements using best practice 7-step sourcing process (or equivalent) with negotiation skills.
- Strong project management and analytics skills with experience in root cause analysis
- Knowledge of Ariba, Oracle, and advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field is preferred
- 5-7 years relevant experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.