Beginner AML Compliance Analyst
Interpretation of AML Risk standards, guidelines, policies and procedures. Make risk based determination through Quality Analysis whether alerts were properly cleared by Compliance Alerts Analysts. Ensure Alert data has been accurately collected and documented, including but not limited to: Investigations data, Suspicious Activity Reports (SARS) & Currency Transaction Reports (CTR), Know Your Customer (KYC) information, any relevant account and transaction data and all required information which would assist in an investigation. Strong research, analytical and comprehension skills, with ability to analyze large amounts of data
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
.- Perform intake controls to ensure all alerts are logged and assigned in a timely manner;
- Collect and document data, including alert, investigation, or Suspicious Activity Report history; Know Your Customer information; relevant account and transaction data; plus any other required information to assist the investigation;
- Review and analyze underlying data gathered to assess reasonable cause to escalate an alert to Investigations or to clear the alert;
- Disposition and fully document all alerts, including supporting data, analysis and rationale for disposition, within the case management system in a timely manner;
- Build relationships with AML Investigations units, effectively communicating and transferring information for case investigations;
- Conduct periodic internal account / customer reviews to identify potentially suspicious activity;
- Function as a key contributor and demonstrate knowledge of AML issues as well as broader functional knowledge; and
- Participate in individual and department goal development and execute on tactical strategies for goal attainment.
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.