Do you have at least 3 years of purchasing experience, including negotiating prices and managing vendors relationships? Do you have cost benefit analysis experience? Are you looking for a purchasing analyst role where there is a great work life balance and very low turnover. A local service provider company is looking for a purchasing analyst. The ideal candidate someone who is looking to be part of a team environment and have great interpersonal skills.
location: Cranston, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 68,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Monitor purchase requisitions to ensure compliance within purchase guidelines
- Properly source and negotiate costs.
- Ensure on time tracking of goods and services from vendor.
- Develop and review specifications, statements of work, performance terms, and/or
- Maintain and develop effective relationships with suppliers
- Effectively resolve disputes with suppliers/vendors.
- Coordinate with Legal Department to ensure contracts fall under corporate policy
- Identify any potential new products or service that would be of benefit to organization
- Minimum 3 years experience in purchasing role.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience negotiating prices and contract agreements with vendors/suppliers
- Experience with a variety of purchasing markets
- Excellent EXCEL skills,multi-tasking, communication and attention to details.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
Interested candidates please apply!! Any questions please contact Jeff Wright @ 401-824-0227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.