job summary: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
***Could extend 18 months*** ****Candidate will occasionally be traveling between the LAO and IRV offices.****
- Recruitment coordination support for 3-4 recruiters. This role entails:
- 85-90% interview scheduling, including phone, in-person, video/webcam interviews, travel coordination, and other related logistics.
- Ideal candidate need to have been in a HR or Recruiting SUPPORT role.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Proactively and positively respond to recruiters, candidates, and hiring managers to field Talent Acquisition and HR-related inquiries.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to manage candidate progress throughout the full recruitment life cycle, including updating candidate statuses and candidate communication.
- Initiate pre-employment screening and references through a 3rd party vendor.
- Partner with recruiters, hiring manager and HR to ensure positive transition from candidate to new hire on-boarding. Send new hire paperwork to candidate and HR business partner before given start date.
- Other administrative responsibilities as needed.
Skills and knowledge:
- Candidates with 2-3 years experience in scheduling interviews.
- MUST have corporate experience as well as job stability unless listed as contract positions on the resumes.
- Manager wants to see candidates with a degree with minimum of 2 years either agency coordination or corporate coordinator support experience.
- Should have either staffing industry, HR, recruiting or Administrative experience. Need to have some stable work history.
- Candidates need to have ability to manage high volume workload. Needs to be able to work quickly, know how to prioritize, and multi-task.
Click to Apply
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Experience with Concur a huge plus
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests
- Problem solving, critical thinking, and time management
- Ability to learn new technology
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Experience in hospitality and customer service industry is a plus
- Problem solving skills in the moment
- Recruiting experience is not required but could be a benefit
- May require minimal travel between local sites in LA and Irvine offices
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.