Are you a dynamic, roll up your sleeves fund raising expert who wants to help improve the lives of others? We are looking for a Director of Development who can take our fund raising efforts to the next level. If this sounds like you, please read on.
location: Braintree, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Actively support the mission, vision and promotion of our organization to the internal and external community.
- Help set and execute high standards for ethics, accuracy and quality of information and communication throughout the department and organization.
- Use best practices in cultivation and stewardship
- Meet annual and long-term fundraising goals.
- Strengthen and grow the Annual Fund
- Develop a Planned Giving program.
- 5 years of Major Gift Fundraising
- BA degree (MBA is nice, but not required)
- Very high attention to detail and ability to produce high end results
- Resourceful, Entrepreneurial, dynamic
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.