Our client, a Fortune 25 financial services company, is looking to bring on a Project Manager (not IT) for a one year contract at their offices in Phoenix.
The person in this role will lead review and analysis of current process and workflow to meet regulatory requirements, milestones, or business identified needs.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities:
- Support the global records management program,
- including engagement with the centralized program team and any required remediation of physical and electronic records for Client Onboarding.
- Develop and manage timely and effective management communications on timelines, milestones, and progress.
- Create and support various management reporting tools, scorecards, and executive summaries to identify priorities. Proactively assess and prioritize project initiatives.
- Facilitate meetings, prepare documentation, and meeting minutes, as necessary.
- Coordinate and prioritize the center's workload.
- Continuous improvement of quality and processes.
- Monitor project status and intervene as necessary.
- 5 years of experience as a Project Manager or 5 years combined records management and project management experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work cross functionally
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.