The right candidate:
- The ability to work in a changing environment with a strong level of flexibility.
- Strong experience with MS Office - Word, Excel and PP - has been a consistent user with the knowledge to utilize most if not all functions of the MS applications.
- Experience with SharePoint, MS Skype/live meeting. PeopleSoft and/or VMS (vendor management system) experience is a plus as well.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $15.04 - 21.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Analyzes business issues and makes recommendations to maximize operational efficiency, quality and compliance.
- Works under limited supervision to analyze and solve complex operational, systems-related and/or customer issues.
- Creates and maintains databases and management reports, interpreting data and identifying trends for managers.
- Works with managers to apply data to business goals and analytical requirements, which may include capacity planning, volume forecasting and unit costing.
- Duties may also include managing vendor relationships, defining user requirements and performing user acceptance testing.
- May manage small projects requiring some coordination, and/or contribute to task forces or project teams.
- May identify, develop and implement policies, procedures and training materials to assure compliance with government regulations and to maximize efficiency and customer service.
- 3+ years of operations experience.
Click To Apply
skills: Analysis, Analysis - Sales, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.