This is a cross-functional, role which is designed to evolve with business growth and is suited to an individual with a who prefers a fast-paced environment. We are searching for someone who is self-motivated, curious, entrepreneurial and loves to think creatively. Above all, you should be customer obsessed and have a deep understanding of online consumer buying behaviors. The ideal candidate lives and breathes analytics and strategy, has a creative eye, and is always up to date on the latest platforms, tools, and trends.
The company has been around since 1973, and has redefined the context and perception of intimate care and sexual wellness. They have since become one of the largest manufacturers of sexual wellness products worldwide with over 70M in revenue. Their products have been featured in countless TV shows, movies, newscasts, magazines, and websites, including but not limited to: Sons of Anarchy, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Law and Order, and more - becoming a part of today's pop culture and consumer landscape, sold in 120+ countries with over 400 customers. Moreover, their more recent CEO, is the founder of Amazon's Prime Now and Amazon Fire Phone.
The E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for owning and driving the performance of the Pipedream Products B2C websites, leading the digital strategy. The Manager will conduct A/B testing and analysis of the site performance, identifying, defining, and designing solutions to improve the digital experience, using consumer behavior & insights to drive strong decision-making. This Manager will develop a deep understanding of the e-commerce business and will have a dramatic impact on the day-to-day performance and long-term growth trajectory of the B2C business. He or she will lead all reporting, goal setting, the evaluation of new features and technologies and work closely with the C-suite as the business owner. This is a significantly impactful role for a high energy manager in a fast-moving and rapidly growing branded e-commerce environment.
location: Chatsworth, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
?Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage e-commerce analytics and KPI's, delivering ongoing reporting and actionable insights, and executing deep dives into issues or opportunities
- Define the functional scope of projects that introduce new or improve existing omni-channel features and functionalities across all digital properties to deliver experiences that delight our customer
- Measures and tracks project performance and provide the insights, analysis, and actionable recommendations
- Lead A/B testing and usability study design and execution for major projects
- Execute flawless site content updates that are timely and relevant to the customer and support sales goals
- Be data-driven to develop and prioritize initiatives, measure results, iterate when necessary, and support business cases
- Monitor the competitive landscape, examine strategies of best-in-class retailers and keep up to date with industry research to identify emerging trends and make recommendations
- Proactively audit digital properties to identify any bugs and work with front-end and back-end development partners to resolve based on priority
- Partner with the marketing and merchandising teams to manage the digital calendar encompassing all site placements, e-mails and the assigned messaging
- In-depth understanding of web design and analytics
- Oversee day-to-day inventory and merchandising
- Manage paid media agencies budget, campaign buildouts and reporting
- Analyze data and campaigns results in Google Analytics to provide ongoing insights
- Maintain knowledge of e-commerce backend, feature integrations, products, and services while also recommending new products and enhancements to improve operational efficiency
- Consistently search for innovation with ongoing site testing (A/B testing, marketing automation) via existing and emerging technology and opportunities. Continually leverage new tools & industry best practices.
- Create, forecast and maintain key digital metric reports and dashboards for traffic and acquisition, conversion, spend and revenue forecasts
qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
For Immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com, thank you!
- 3-5 years' experience in merchandising, E-Commerce platforms logistics/supply chain, retail, or related field required
- Highly analytical with a passion for utilizing data for increased business success
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM, acquisition and retention
- Extensive experience in E-commerce strategy
- Hands-on experience Shopify (managing and updating products, promotions, content, merchandising, scheduling).
- You must be energetic, inventive, a self-starter, and a team player that thrives off finding solutions to complex interactions, interpreting data, user experience, and design problems
- Ability to offer strategic advice and recommendations that drive results
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Email marketing
- Some knowledge of Google products such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords
- Experience with Adobe Suite a bonus
- Strong knowledge of marketing and sales planning
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in business, merchandising or a related field or commensurate experience preferred
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.