Immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist! With the new year here, isn't it time for a new opportunity?? We are searching for skilled professionals with a strong background in accounts payables. As an Accounts Payable Specialist you will be responsible for processing high volume vendor invoices. The ideal Accounts Payable Specialist will be a team player, have the ability to work independently, and possess high attention to detail. Our client is highly motivated to interview right away. Interested in learning more?
Send your resume directly to Daniela.Santos@Randstadusa.com
location: Swedesboro, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 17 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Review internal documents and match them with incoming invoices
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Update processing system with documents, notes, payments and any other needed information
- Assume additional job-related tasks as requested by team leaders
- Work as a flexible team player to achieve accounting goals and objectives
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school preferred
- 1-3 years accounts payables
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- General math skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs, strong Excel skill is a MUST!
- Excellent data entry skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
Send your resumes to Daniela.Santos@Randstadusa.com
skills: Accounts Payable, AP, Month-End Close, Matching, Purchase Orders, A/P Processing, Coding/Batching, A/P Review, Disbursements/Check Runs, Manual A/P System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.