A Top Randstad Financial Services Client is actively seeking a Staff Accountant to join their growing organization! This is a great opportunity to join a world-class international firm headquartered right here in Center City Philadelphia! The Staff Accountant will provide general accounting support for both domestic and international subsidiaries of the firm and will have great exposure to C-level executives within the firm.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Provide general accounting support for the firm's domestic, inter-company, and international operations.
- Reconcile assigned general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assist with month-end closing processes, with responsibility for accruals, journal entries, prepaid expenses and related schedules.
- Provide support for financial audits and regulatory filings of the Firm's international subsidiaries as needed.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and recommend enhancements to reports and workflow.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- 3+ years of General Accounting experience
- MBA/CPA Certification preferred
If interested in this opportunity please apply directly to this posting to be considered!
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.