job summary: Sourcing Specialist for large tech company with an office in Menlo Park.
Specific project work and source-to-pay activities may vary, including sourcing, contract and negotiations for various categories including communications, policy, human resources, marketing, design, facilities, and general services.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
salary: $67 - 72 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Draft, negotiate, review, and execute Master Agreements, SOWs and various other types of contracts.
- Assist the Sourcing Manager with negotiating, managing, coordinating, sourcing projects, including managing competitive bids, RFx, obtaining quotes, examining proposals, analyzing bids, etc.
- Prepare sourcing documents, contracts, statements of work and related procurement documents following guidelines
- Follow up with internal and external clients to drive projects forward and ensure all contracts are executed and published to meet deadlines
- Analyze spend and other data, monitor purchasing activity, manage benchmarking and reporting.
- Support special projects as needed.
- Perform root cause analysis and provide feedback on Procurement and AP Issues.
- Interface with Procurement Operations for resolving procurement issues.
- Interface with Accounts Payable for resolving invoicing issues.
- Four years' experience in procurement, sourcing, or contracting preferred.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels, develop cooperative working partnerships and contribute to teams.
- Able to prioritize and use available tools to be highly productive and manage high volumes.
- Highly motivated and able to think clearly under pressure.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Quick study and ability to learn various internals tools
skills: Contract Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.