Our client located in the northern suburbs of Chicago is looking to bring on an experienced Financial Analyst for a year long engagement.
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 64.28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Undergraduate degree (USA BS equivalent) with emphasis in Finance or Accounting. CPA, preferred
- Financial analysis and / or accounting experience
- Experience supporting biopharma R&D in a clinical development finance or planning roles.
Job Specific Skills:
- Strong analytical skills and formation of data into useful information for Finance and business customers.
- Strong teamwork and partner behaviors, effective interpersonal skills and with ability to operate among diverse cultures.
- Working knowledge of internal controls and J-Sox, IFRS.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Adept with MS Office applications.
- Experience working with enterprise grade accounting, reporting and ERP systems (Anaplan, SAP, Hyperion, etc.)
- CPA, Chartered accountant, CMA, CIMA, CGMA or equivalent
- Experience with Anaplan, SAP and BPC.
- Experience improving financial planning and reporting activities
skills: Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.