job summary: PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. We have an immediate opening for a Property Accountant. Location:
Phoenix, AZ The Employer
An exciting opportunity for a Property Accountant
for maternity leave coverage! The Accountant
will be an active team player within the accounting department and assist and/or facilitate in completing month-end close, reconciling the balance sheet accounts and general ledger entries.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 31 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Compile and analyze financial information entered into accounting software.
- Prepare special financial reports.
- Prepare and record standard journal entries
- Monitor compliance according to GAAP and company procedures.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; performing bank reconciliations, preparing balance sheet, income statement and other reports.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
- Preparing monthly cash flow worksheets in Excel, verifying cash collected, paid out and reconciling to bank balance.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Apply payments to the applicable charges.
- 3+ years' experience as a Property Accountant
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Yardi software highly preferred
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today
. For further information please reach out to me directly Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org 602-977-1114
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Property Accounting, Yardi
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.