Marketing Automation Specialist
We're looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to fill an opening with one of the top Healthcare companies!
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
1. Support the distribution of communications through the creation, testing, execution and tracking of demand generation and operations-focused digital and direct marketing campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce. 55%
2. Requirements gathering with stakeholders 20%
3. Report out on digital and direct marketing campaign results to marketing leaders. 10%
4. Assist in the development of new lead generation capabilities in Marketo. 10%
5. Other duties as assigned in support of the Marketing Operations team 5%
Minimum Job Qualifications:
4-year degree, ideally in marketing, business, communications, journalism, English, or relevant field.
Required Business Experience-
3-5 years experience in Marketo or similar marketing automation platform.
- Solid communications skills, written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced marketing environment, constantly striving for excellence
- Ability to work with a variety of customers, varying in seniority and work experience
- Advanced HTML knowledge (e.g., Dreamweaver)
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM preferred
- Business maturity, with the ability to maintain composure in difficult situations
- Highly organized
- Effectively leads through influence
- Takes initiative to drive and shape projects
- Sense of humor and ability to manage flexibly in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
Environment (Office, warehouse, travel, etc)-
Physical Requirements (Lifting, standing, etc)-
General office demands.
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.