Our Richmond based client has an exciting opportunity to join their corporate tax department! This will be a key member of the Sales & Use Tax team in a team oriented and collaborative environment.
Are you looking to take the next step in your career with a great company and room for growth? We look forward to working with you to make sure your career continues to move in the right direction!
location: Henrico, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Ensure the states sales and use tax laws compliance.
- Review and prepare monthly compliance, acting as the tax lead in initiatives and reducing tax risks through analysis and audit defense.
- Prepare and review of monthly tax compliance including analyzing general ledger to monthly reporting and filling out necessary forms
- Respond to tax inquiries by external and internal customers either in written or verbal exchanges.
- Monitor state tax legislation changes and conduct tax research for new business initiatives
- Bachelors in Accounting and/or Finance required
- 3+ years of sales tax experience at a public accounting firm or in a corporate tax department
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Access) required
Fantastic Compensation package available, base + bonus! For more information, please reach out to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Sales & Use/ Property
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.