One of Philadelphia's premier Property Management companies is looking to identify candidates for an opening as a Property Manager located in Center City.
The organization has a rapidly growing portfolio and primarily operates in the multifamily real-estate space.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Weekly leasing reports
- Buildings walked and inspected weekly
- Check A/R and send to property accountant
- Programming FOBS and phone numbers in entragaurd
- Maintenance follow up, scheduling and quality assurance
- Renewal phone calls- each potential renewal is contacted for satisfaction
- Approve applications and move-in packets for Assistant Manager to scan and upload
- Property management experience- residential (multifamily)
- MINIMUM of 3 years property management experience
- Bachelor's Degree REQUIRED
- Yardi Experience REQUIRED
Please Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted, please diligently review this position and its required qualifications. I will reach out to candidates that seem best to align with the posting.
If you feel you are qualified and are interested in this position apply to this posting or send resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Property Accounting, Property Management, Lease Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.