We are seeking a hands on AP Specialist which is a newly created position for our accounting and finance team. The ideal candidate would have the following experience below. Please submit your resume if you meet the qualifications!!
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- Review, coding, and approve AP and Billing invoices
- Review and enter job material invoices in Timberline
- Processing subcontractor checks
- Preparing subcontractor lien waivers, scanning and e-mailing same to subs, collecting waivers and mailing out checks
- Review subcontractors for current insurance and also that W-9 forms are on file
- When required by client, collecting subcontractor lien waivers to be forwarded to client - either conditional or unconditional
- Review open invoices with subcontractors as needed. Fielding subcontractor calls.
- Financial statement prep
- Assist with monthly closing activities
- Coordinate with AR team for revenue and expenses
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Accounts Payable
- Associates Degree or better preferred
- Strong Excel skills (V-lookups)
- Timberline/Sage Accounting software experience required
- Ability to work with Project Managers
skills: Accounts Payable, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.