job summary: Summary:
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing new sales leads within their territory and proactively grow business with existing clients. Position requires regular travel away from branch office.
This is a global company founded in the 1980's with 150M+ in revenue. They have been awarded preferred supplier status by many of the world's largest OEM's and contract manufacturers. Full-service capabilities in design, engineering and manufacturing, with an innovative ability to supply low-tech components with a high-tech inventory system, sets Pencom apart from its competition.
location: Elk Grove Village, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Manage Business Development activities across assigned territory.
- Partners with Inside Sales and Account Managers to develop sales strategies to meet goals.
- Identifies new accounts, retain existing clients and develop sales within existing accounts.
- Represents in client meetings with integrity, professionalism and with expert knowledge of company products and services.
- Manages contract negotiations, quality complaints, and introductions or referrals to other business units.
- Provides product samples and marketing materials to clients. May deliver order to client as needed.
- Partners with client's engineering staff for new product designs or sustaining engineering issues.
- Works with internal engineering and procurement to respond to RFQs, and develop pricing strategies to meet client requests.
- Maintains excellent cold calling efforts to drive business into new accounts and territories.
- Reports account and sales activities to management.
- Provides metrics and reporting tools to Branch Managers.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
qualifications: Experience/Education Required:
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- HS Diploma or equivalent education; Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline preferred.
- 4-7 years of in Field Sales/Business Development, preferably in mechanical and fabricated components, fastener industry, automotive or medical parts, OEM & component solutions, aerospace, MRO, sheet metal.
skills: Sales, Business Development, Analysis - Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.