Are you looking to for an opportunity with stability and visibility within a team driven environment? This is a great opportunity to be the #1 Human Resources person at a global, Metro West organization with deep New England roots. Reporting to the CEO, the Human Resources Manager will be a valued Business Partner supporting senior management and driving organizational performance.This is a great opportunity to oversee all aspects of HR and ensuring compliance. This is a leadership role managing various functions including employee development & training; hiring and recruiting; benefits; employee relations; managing performance; payroll and spearheading various HR related strategies and initiatives.
location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
The Human Resources ?Manager duties include:
- Train, develop, mentor HR staff
- Manage and administer benefits
- Ensures compliance with corporate HR policies and procedures and makes recommendations to improve compliance and best practices
- Business partner with senior executives to understand and address their needs and create HR plans to support company in achieving goals
- Oversee and guide internal hiring and appropriate compensation plans.
- Work with internal executives and vendors in regards to employee benefits.
- Ensure strict adhere to various government and company policies and guidelines.
- Evaluate environment, culture, training programs and business goals and make recommendations to improve business, improve performance and employee retention
- Support leadership with managing talent, planning headcount, recruiting and attracting talented professionals, training and development, etc
- Work with Management on performance processes, goal setting, discipline
- Investigate improper conduct, recommend discipline and adhere to all employment laws
- Work cross functionally to develop effective recruiting plans and attractive descriptions and comp plans
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 year college degree
- 8 years of relevant HR experience; 4+ years managing HR staff
- Excellent communication skills to effectively business partner with senior executives across all functions
- Deep understanding and knowledge related to US employment laws and regulations
- Experience in multi-site,multi divisional organization is preferred
- Must be system savvy with strong Excel
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.