Our client is currently seeking for a hands-on Construction Controller. This position will work closely with the Owner and will be responsible for managing all accounting and financial functions, within QuickBooks for the company. This is a fast-paced work environment with a variety of different Accounting tasks and projects.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
The Construction Controller will be responsible for the following:
- Hands-on in overseeing all the day-to-day accounting, within QuickBooks
- Prepare the month-end close procedures
- Manage a team of Accounting clerks
- Maintain professional relationships with vendors, subcontractors, financial institutions and other company personnel
- 5+ years of Construction Accounting experience is required
- 2+ years of Supervisory/Management experience is required
- Proficient with QuickBooks is required
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Strong work ethic and effective organizational and management skills.
- Strong Leadership, effective problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to contribute to a positive Team Culture.
If your interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity please email your resume as an attachment in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Quickbooks, Financial Statements, Month-End Close, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.