Randstad Professionals has an immediate need for a 2+ year Corporate Commercial Collections
professional for a contract to hire opportunity in the Kennesaw area. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of commercial collections managing an assigned portfolio or region in a corporate accounts receivable setting.
The Commercial Collections Specialist
will be responsible for performing all administrative duties associated with the collection, payment arrangements for outstanding invoices, and accountable for collection efforts for the assigned portfolio. This is NOT a call center environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of 15+ and will report to the Director of Accounts Receivable. Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your Microsoft WORD formatted resume today. Not ready to apply but want to learn more email your Microsoft WORD formatted resume to email@example.com
location: Kennesaw, Georgia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Contact past due business to business customers by mail, phone and email
- Negotiate payment on delinquent accounts (2500+ per month)
- Work to reduce bad debt, legal and fraudulent activity by providing updates to supervisor
- Review credit limits and basic account set up.
- Work proactively with the sales department in order to anticipate potential account needs, such as credit limit increases
- Maintain and build positive relationships and communication with Sales as well as Customers
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your Microsoft WORD formatted resume today. Not ready to apply but want to learn more email your Microsoft WORD formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2+ years experience as a commercial collections specialist (NO call center collectors)
- High school diploma or GED and one year certificate from college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have critical thinking skills in order to be successful in this role
- Able to write correspondence in a clear and understandable manner; able to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos - Spanish and English required
skills: Commercial Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.