job summary: Staff Accountant needed for fast growth within Pre-IPO company. HUGE RESUME BUILDER!
Hidden-gem in Downtown Baltimore, boasting 300% growth in 5 years is looking for an ambitious, motivated Staff Accountant for a newly created role. Joining an established team, the Staff Accountant will participate in the monthly financial close cycle as well as implementing best practices for internal controls and financial reporting leading up to their Initial Public Offering.
They have a proven track record of promoting from within. If you want fast growth and responsibilities that can shape the future of your career--do not miss this one!
Offering superior benefits and pay including free parking, 401K match, and company-paid gym membership for specialty fitness (barre/orange theory/boot camp) or equivalent.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Preparation of journal entries supporting the monthly close cycle and financial statement preparation
- Complex bank and account reconciliations
- Assistance with implementation of internal controls and process flow
- Financial reporting for internal review, and assistance with establishing best practices for external financial reporting in the near future.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- CPA or in earnest pursuit of certification required
- 1+ years experience in accounting
- Foundation in publicly traded company or Big 4 public accounting firm preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: General Ledger, Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.