We're looking for a Staff Accountant/Treasury Specialist to join an excellent company with amazing amenities and perks! This is great learning opportunity with a company that will allow you to make a difference and do something meaningful.
location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Responsible for coordinating the security administration function for all Treasury Department systems including the Treasury Workstation, bank websites, the global payments hub, the check management platform and the escheat due diligence and unclaimed property reporting tools.
- Performs balancing and control procedures for company's electronic files.
- This role will also be responsible for supporting projects within the Treasury Department.
- Individual must have excellent analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
- Position requires strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Individual must be able to function effectively in a high pressure, time sensitive environment.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Comfortable performing project-based analysis, including basic data management.
Excellent oral, written presentation and communication skills.
Qualified and interested candidates can submit their resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this posting directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.