If working with numbers and seeing your work make a direct impact on the business is what you have been looking for, I want to talk to you today! Our client is a well-established, profitable organization within the manufacturing industry and growing rapidly. They offer competitive compensation and great benefits.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Rely heavy on Excel to build complex pivot tables and charts
- Lead short and long-term financial forecasting and planning
- Generate financial reports, variance analysis, and cost allocation models
- Establish and maintain operational and business metrics
- Conduct revenue modeling and cash flow analysis
- Plan and conduct complex studies to help improve financial effectiveness of the company
- Present financial summaries directly to CFO and Director of FP&A
- Minimum of 4+ years extensive professional financial analyst experience
- A background in Business profitability and cost structure analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Expert fluency of Excel advanced logic including VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, macros/visual basic and embedded formulas/functions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment while independently performing individual tasks
- Review month-end financial reports, construct financial statements, provide variance analysis, research financial irregularities, and use the analysis to develop meaningful financial reporting.
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly or reach out to
firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.