Publicly traded company with HQ in Hollywood seeking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor immediately due to growth. Company offers competitive salary and benefits package and excellent growth/career track. This position will be in the Internal Audit department and reports to the Senior Manager and Director of Audit.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Conducts assigned SOX audits successfully from beginning to end.
- Identifies and communicates issues or deficiencies encountered to appropriate Internal Audit management
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
- Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable company, department and professional standards
- Periodically perform other related duties as assigned
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- Minimum of 2 or more years in public accounting
- SOX audit experience
For immediate consideration please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: CPA, SOX
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.