job summary: Compliance Adminisrator, Big4
The ideal candidate will have a keen attention to detail, have previous analysis experience and is very comfortable using Excel and PowerPoint.
Fluency in Spanish or Mandarin is a plus.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist with the development and building of Company's annual compliance confirmation in the survey editor
- Participate in the testing of the confirmation questions, including testing URLs, spelling errors, question logic, responses, review of languages and consistency.
- Provide daily reporting to business stakeholders
- Assist with other operational duties such as population management and reconciliation
- Confirm and validate business owners are receiving expected responses
- Other compliance operations requests/reporting as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Previous analysis experience
- Fluency in Spanish or Mandarin appreciated
- Advanced Excel/workbook or Powerpoint/presentation skills appreciated
- Flexible schedule during end of March/ April to work extra hours (if needed)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.