Randstad Professionals is assisting a client with corporate headquarters in the Raleigh-Durham area in need of a Senior Accountant
to join its growing corporate office.
We are looking for candidates with experience in SEC reporting as well as statutory reporting. Our client is an insurance / financial services firm with a national footprint. They are an industry leader and continue to grow market share.
Our client offer a flexible work / life balance, strong benefits package and competitive compensation plan.
location: Morrisville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare reconciliations between General Ledger and SEC filings
- Prepare footnote disclosures in accordance with US GAAP
- Complete 10 Q/K drafts
- Assist with year end statutory financial statements
- BS degree, Accounting, Finance or related degree
- Public accounting experience highly preferred
- SEC reporting experience
- Experience in the insurance / financial services industry preferred
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply directly or send resumes in confidence to Jeff Luther at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
skills: SEC Reporting, SEC, Statutory Reporting, Statutory Accounting, Financial Reporting - SEC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.