A global Investment Management firm is actively seeking a Fund Admin Data Analyst for a direct hire position in downtown Nashville.
This position will report to the Manager of Statistical Reporting and provide support to the entire department.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Specific responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Administrate day to day operations for capture and reporting
- Responsible for daily Administration of the Unity system (involved in the nightly pricing process)
- Interact with Technology Support of the Unity platform
- Interact with Service Vendors (custodian banks, etc)
- Manage and assist Management on projects
- Process Improvements/Document Procedures
- Preparation of various departmental reports (assets under management, 12b-1 reporting, fee reporting, etc)
- Performance Reporting to internal and external customers
- Responding to customer requests and queries
- Must have 3+ years in fund accounting
- Must have 3+ years in statistics or analysis
- Bachelors or Master in Finance or Accounting required
If you would like to know more information please apply and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Fund Accounting, Statistics, Fund Reporting, Mutual Fund Accounting, Analysis - Risk, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.