Banking Center Manager
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for an experienced Branch Manager
North of Boston. As a Branch Manager
, you will be responsible for the management of the full branch; sales and operations. Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction. Create a positive work environment and provide strategic direction and operational support.
location: Reading, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 82,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Manages branch operations, maximizing and increasing branch revenues and sales while providing outstanding customer service
- Create a culture of clear expectations of the Bank's goals and objectives, department strategies and individual employee responsibilities. Achieves branch goals for revenue, growth, and profitability.
- Build solid relationships with business partners. Identify and target new business opportunities within the community and conduct outside business calls, as well as expands and retains existing customer relationships.
- Coach team to achieve sales excellence, operational integrity, and ensuring the delivery of high quality service
- 4+ years of retail branch management experience
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent banking industry experience
- Strong business development, sales, and service skills
- Strong knowledge of and ability to sell bank products and services
- $75-82KK, to commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Business Development, Branch Management, Retail Banking, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.