Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for an Accounting Manager located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Prepare internal financial statements for all corporate entities and the distribution centers.
- Serve as the Accounting Liaison with all corporate departments to ensure accurate accounting.
- Review expense forecasts.
- Manage budget preparation.
- Review monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Manage and review assigned quarterly PBC's including, but not limited to expense cut-off review, prepaid review, and/or non-GAAP schedules.
- Manage and review annual property tax listings
- Contract review
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master of Accountancy preferred
- 5-7 years of Accounting experience
- 2 years of managerial experience
- Public Accounting experience preferred
- CPA preferred
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here or contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Budgeting, Account Reconciliation, CPA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.