job summary: Payroll Specialist Needed
Are you looking for a Payroll opportunity that will allow you to keep a work/life balance? Are you either looking to start a career in payroll but do not know where to start? Maybe you are returning to work after taking a sabbatical?
My client is looking for you!
location: Tuckahoe, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 2 Years
This payroll specialist will be responsible for the processing of Payroll for about 500 employees in 3 different states. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Processing new hires, terminations and employee changes
- Work extensively with the HR Director to monitor garnishment orders withing ADP Workforce Now
- Work alongside Accounting and HR to ensure the payroll reporting and taxes are accurately inputted.
- Ability to handle heavy data entry
- Prior experience with ADP Workforce Now is highly ideal
skills: Human Resources, Payroll Tax, Certified Payroll Professional, Benefit Administration, Payroll Processing, Data Processor, Payroll Tax-Multistate, 1099s, Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.