Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity to work with a top-tier bank in the financial industry.
The Finance Consultant role will support the Governance and Oversight activities within the group they will be placed within; including:
- Partner with the Revenue team to build and maintain end to end process documentation for regulatory and risk reporting processes such as CCAR, consistent with the Governance & Oversight framework
- Integrate standard Governance & Oversight documentation and controls and model governance across multiple businesses.
- Identify control gaps and implement controls for existing processes to stay in compliance with the COSO policy
- Assist in maintaining an EUCT inventory in accordance with the corporate policy; including development and maintenance of documentation
- Support operational risk programs such as Business Process Risk Management, Risk Controls and Self-Assessment (RCSA) and BCP
- Support model risk management activities across the team
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $39.00 - 46.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The team is a key participant and data supplier to firm wide functions including quarterly earnings forecasts, monthly balance sheet scenario forecasts, stress tests and resolution planning, and other financial management processes. The team supports all aspects of delivering projections, subject matter expertise and effective tools to support all of the company's forecasting needs. The team supports the 9-quarter forecast, CCAR & MCST, resolution planning, and ALM interest rate sensitivity projections. The team owns approximately 90 forecasting models.
- Prior experience in risk management positions and/or control environments
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Facilitate gathering of requests for information across a team of multiple levels of management
- Work in a matrixed organization interacting across multiple lines of business and various governance teams
- Knowledge of the Governance and Oversite framework, EUCT policy, operational risk programs and model risk management policy.
- Ability to thoroughly flowchart, document and develop controls for business processes, activities and tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of asset, liability or liquidity management concepts
- Prior experience with balance sheet or income statement forecasting
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) skills
Click to Apply
skills: Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Sharepoint, Analysis - Risk, Risk - Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.