We are looking for an experienced Corporate Controller that will manage all aspects of financial management for a fast-growing,Medical Research Center. This individual must have previous experience in either a Clinical Trials or Medical Testing
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage all accounting operations including accounts receivables & payables, general ledger, payroll, cost & inventory accounting, and revenue recognition.
- Review, evaluate and implement accounting systems, policies, and procedures.
- Direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Lead the development and design of internal accounting, billing and cost system implementation.
- Coordinate annual independent audit and preparation of annual tax documents.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Monitor receivables to ensure credit risk is mitigated.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Assist with company strategic planning.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (advanced degree highly preferred)
- Experience working with Clinical Trials or Medical research
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Demonstrated ability to interpret economic conditions and anticipate the impact on the organization.
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and motivate subordinates.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to email@example.com
skills: Analysis, A/P Processing, Audit - Internal, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow, Analysis - Risk, A/R Review, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.